Termes & Policy
Our terms and conditions
- These terms 1.1 These are the terms and conditions which govern your use of Kosher Mykonos (“Company”) Site (“Site”) and our associated app (“App”) and your relationship with our Company.1.2 Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions please do not register on our Site or use our App. Please contact us with any questions.
- Information about us and how to contact us 2.1 We are Kosher Mykonos a company registered in France and located in Bordeaux France. Our company details are Groupe Brun Distribution SARL Registration number : 511 699 621 RCS Bordeaux . Our registered VAT number is FR 58 511 699 621 2.3 You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 06 16 48 20 72 or by writing to us at Hello@koshermykonos.com 2.4 If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone at the number provided by you or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order. 2.5 "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
- Placing an order and Our contract with you 3.1 When you place an order with us you confirm you are making an offer to purchase from us by clicking on the “confirm order” button on our Site and App. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to confirm your order has been accepted and payment will be taken. The Company may also decline your order, in such case you will be reimbursed the full amount of the transaction. 3.2 If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified. 3.3 We will assign an order number to your order and you will be informed of that number when we accept your order. Please quote this order number whenever you contact us about your order. 3.4 At present our Site and App is solely for the delivery of alcohol in the form of wines, spirits or other alcoholic mixtures and limited food offerings in Mykonos Island Greece. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders for delivery outside of this geographical area. 3.5 By registering on our Site or App and placing an order for alcohol you confirm that you are over 18 years of age. You may be subject to our online age verification process. Under no circumstances shall a contract exist between the Company and anyone under the age of 18 years of age. Our delivery drivers reserve the right to refuse delivery if at they believe you to be under the legal age and also have the right to request sight of appropriate identification.
- Our products 4.1 The images of the products on our Site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colors accurately reflects the color of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images 4.2 The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our Site. 4.3 Aside from alcohol we may provide sealed or pre-packaged food items, such items will be labelled in accordance with the provisions of the Food Information Regulations 2014 in relation to allergen and nutritional information. You are required to check the labels of all packaged items to ensure suitability for personal consumption. 4.4 Any food items provided shall be supplied subject to the appropriate holding, storage, transportation temperatures and conditions and shall be maintained by you in accordance with labelled instructions. The Company will not be responsible for any damage caused by failure to adhere to labelling instructions.
- Providing the products 5.1 The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our Site. Such costs will vary in accordance with the timing of orders placed and requested delivery. 5.2 We pride ourselves on a few hours delivery time but occasionally our supply of the products might be delayed by events outside our control. If this occurs then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you will be notified you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received. 5.3 If you do choose to treat the contract as at an end for late delivery under this clause, you can cancel your order for any of the goods or reject goods that have been delivered. After that we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled goods and their delivery. If the goods have been delivered you must allow us to collect them from you. Please call customer services on 06 16 48 20 72 or email us at Hello@koshermykonos.com to arrange collection. 5.4 Goods delivered to you will be your responsibility from the time we deliver them to the address provided and they are accepted by you. 5.5 At time of delivery our delivery driver will request proof of age identification. We will suspend the supply of a product to you if you are below the legal age limit for alcohol consumption and purchase. All alcoholic products must be signed for by you or your nominated representative aged eighteen or over and who will also be required to provide proof of age. 5.6 In the event of purchases made for delivery to addresses other than the purchaser’s address or purchases made as a gift the purchaser is required to ensure that the named recipient is 18 years or older and proof of age will be required. 5.7 You must report any breakages, defects or deficiencies to our delivery driver immediately otherwise you will be deemed to have accepted the goods. 5.8 The products are provided for your own consumption and not for the purposes of retail or other commercial use. Should you undertake onward third party transactions with respect to the products then these terms and conditions will not apply to such third party and to the extent allowable by law you will have voided all warranties.
- How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind) 6.1 You may end this contract with us at any time for any reason including price. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:(a) Phone or email. Call customer services on 06 16 48 20 72 or email us at Hello@koshermykonos.com . Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address. (b) Online. Complete the form on our Site. 6.2 If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You may do so at time of delivery. 6.3 Where cancellation is made and the order has already been dispatched we are not able to stop delivery and to such an extent the delivery charges cannot be refunded. You will also be liable to a restocking fee which will be quoted prior to order confirmation. 6.4 You also have the right under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 which permits the return of most goods ordered online within 14 days of purchase at your own expense. Or you must allow us to collect them from you. If we collect, a collection fee will be payable. If we are unable to accept return because the goods are not in good condition or have been opened, a re-delivery fee will also be payable. Upon receipt and acceptance by us we will refund all payments (less any collection of delivery charges and restock fee) within 14 days. 6.5 In the case of perishable foods not returned at time of delivery then we do not accept returns unless it is of poor quality. In that event we request that returns are made before the labelled expiry date.
- Our rights to end the contract 7.1 We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if: (a) you do not make any payment to us when it is due; (b) you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products; (c) you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us; (d) you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us access to your premises to supply the services.
- If there is a problem with the product 8.1 If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at 06 16 48 20 72 or email us at Hello@koshermykonos.com 8.2 We undertake the proper safekeeping and storage of wines in our possession and will act in good faith when purchasing wine. However we cannot be held responsible for the condition of wines or whether the taste corresponds to the quality desired or expected from the description.
- Price and payment 9.1 The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you have placed your order. Prices are given per bottle or as otherwise listed on our Site and App and there are discounts for case quantities ordered. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect. 9.2 Despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, you will be charged the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we dispatch your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you. You will be provided with an opportunity to confirm your purchase prior to making payment. 9.3 We accept payment with Visa, Maestro, American Express and Cash on Delivery . Please be aware that all credit and card transactions are subject to validation from your card provider. Your payment will be processed via our secure online platform Stripe. 9.4 Any offers held on our Site or App are time limited and offer finishing dates are guides only and we reserve the right to change any price or offer without notice.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you 10.1 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation and for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products.10.2 We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. 10.3 Alcohol should be consumed in moderation, consequently the Company accepts no responsibility for the improper consumption of alcohol and any subsequent behavior or actions arising consistent with improper consumption. The Company also reserves the right to refuse delivery to persons who already appear to be under the influence of alcohol or other drugs and shall arrange re-delivery. In the event of cancellation in these circumstances delivery and restock fees shall be recovered as outlined above.
- How we may use your personal information 11.1 For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 we the “Company” are the data controller. We will collect and process the personal information (“data”) you provide to us: (a) to supply the products to you; (b) to process your payment for the products; and (c) if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us. 11.2 By registering your details on our Site and App to make a purchase you consent to the Company maintaining, recording, holding and using personal data we collect about you. We will only give your personal information to other third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so. 11.3 The Company will take all appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing of Data and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- Other important terms 14.1 We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. 14.2 This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. 14.3 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect. 14.4 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date. 14.5 These terms are governed by European law.
- Referral Program 15.1 Eligibility: This Promotion is open to selected Kosher Mykonos users ('you/user') aged 18 or over who have completed at least 1 Kosher Mykonos orders. 15.2 To take part: Simply share your unique link with a friend or relative (aged 18 or over) who you think would benefit from the Kosher Mykonos service (referral). For every person that you have referred, who then goes on to place a Kosher Mykonos order using that unique link, you will receive an amount in Kosher Mykonos credits as stated in the promotional materials. The friend or relative must not live at the same address as you. 15.3 Promotion Period: You will be able to submit referrals and the promotion will continue until revoked by us. 15.4 There is a maximum of 20 of names that you can recommend, subject to the above criteria. We reserve the right to change the maximum number of referrals at any time. 15.5 Any attempt to manipulate the system and use of credits by use of bulk entry via third parties or syndicates, macros, 'script', 'brute force', masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), will render the credits invalid and may potentially lead to that account being closed down. 15.6 Use of Data: Before you submit the name and email of anyone to us, please ensure that you have obtained their permission. We will use the personal details of the friend or relative supplied for the administration of this promotion and introductory emails about Kosher Mykonos products and services. 15.7 If for any reason a credit becomes invalid due to technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Kosher Mykonos, or a catalog item becomes unavailable,Kosher Mykonos reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion and not re-issue any additional credits affected customers. 15.8 Kosher Mykonos reserves the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer. 15.9 By redeeming the credits, customers agree to release Kosher Mykonos from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance or possession of any purchase of menu items and / or delivery charges (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law). 15.10 No responsibility is accepted for referrals that are lost, corrupted or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. 15.11 Unique codes should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. This means that you can share your invite link with your personal connections via social media where you are the primary content owner. Public distribution on sites where you are a contributor but not the primary content owner (e.g., Wikipedia, coupon websites) is not allowed. Promoting your referral code via Search Engine Marketing (e.g., AdWords/Yahoo/Bing) is also not allowed. 15.12 By taking part in this promotion you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.